Thursday 2 June 2011

Strike A Pose

 

She arrived at the address of the studio, hands and arms trembling as she closed the taxi door. She turned to stare at the different buzzers on the front entrance of the building she had been instructed to arrive at... She took a deep breath and pressed number 4 as she had been told to. She hoped her nerves wouldn’t show when the photographer came and answered the door. She said a silent prayer that he would simply let her in with a smile and would pretend not see just how unsure she was. She had only been scouted days before, approached by a model agency. She took the card she was offered and the very next day she was in the offices of the agency, in a whirl of discussions, and stylists and staff taking test shot polaroid’s. Before she was able to catch her breath she was here, where she stood now, at the studio of a photographer, about to do her first modelling gig. Her nerves were mixed with excitement, her optimism churned relentlessly with trepidation. All these emotions, rational and irrational, whirled around in her stomach. They made her dizzy and feel cold sweat on her body as each second spun by headily and without her feeling fully in control. Questions filled her mind. Could she cut it as a model? Was this a whole new world she was stood in front of? Would it change her life?

 

 

The scared anxious young model need not have worried. My research partner played the role of the confident assured photographer perfectly. When he answered the door to the model, he beams a huge smile that served to wrap around her immediately, to keep her snug and warm in a thick all-encompassing blanket of reassurance. He put her at this complete ease with his twinkling kind eyes. Eyes that were accustomed to photographing beauty every day. He told her that he knew it was her first time, that they had all day to produce beautiful shots of a beautiful girl. That he would do nothing to rush her or do anything that she was uncomfortable with. His voice was soft and sweet like thick dark melting chocolate. She felt hypnotised, that she would believe anything he said to her, do anything he asked. She wanted the photographer to take charge of her, the more she heard his voice the harder and deeper she fell under what seemed like a spell. It wasn’t anything she wanted to fight. The more he talked the more she wanted to listen, to do as he instructed. To let him be her first guide in this new glamorous world.

 

 

He instructed her to change into the outfit he had picked for her. Tiny grey shorts that clung to her peachy arse and a transparent white flowing top barely covered her bare supple pert tits. The fabric lightly touched her pink hard nipples as she moved to pose for the camera. The boots he asked her to wear were long, grown up, boots that belonged on the legs of a much older, much more sexually confident, woman. When she put them on they were almost to her thighs with heels so high that as she stood in them she felt like a young leggy deer. They were grown up boots for a girl that was about to grow up. They were sexy and they made the young model feel sexy, like she was a different girl, older and more confident, use to being looked at and observed as a sexual creature.

 

 

She sat on the chair the photographer put in front of her and here she began to pose. She spread her legs and arched her back as the photographer took endless shots. She liked how she looked in those sexy boots. When the photographer smiled and asked her to lean across the chair, to lie back and slip her top off, to expose her small pert tits and pink hard nipples, to hold her transparent white top in hands as she lay back for the camera the model happily did as he requested. They smiled back at each other as the camera clicked, as she smiled down the lens. She continued to do as he asked, she undressed more and more. At his request she undid the buttons on her shorts, let her hands linger around her cunt as she toyed with the buttons.

 

 

By the time the model was slipping her shorts off to pose for the camera in only her black knickers and nearly thigh high boots both my research partner and I were eager to play. His hand, he told me, was wrapped around his cock, rubbing it slowly up and down as his balls filled and became heavy and tight. Heavier still as he listened to me play with my toy, pressing it hard against my swollen throbbing clit. I moaned loudly as my pussy became drenched with sweet sticky pussy juice, moaning louder still as my fingers, under his instructions, found his way inside my pussy. The young model wanted to please the photographer, do as she was told as she placed one finger inside her cunt and had another stroking her arse. This all made me hornier and wetter. It made me scream with desire, for my pussy to plead for attention. I was overwhelmed with the need to be fucked hard. To slam my toy deep inside my cunt. To be filled and satisfied. To fuck myself hard and to cum and then to cum and cum again. To hear my research partner reach orgasm over and over again, to hear him try and stay in character, to describe how he was no longer taking pictures of the model but instead approaching her.

 

 

Approaching her and then running his hands along her body, stroking her firm tight tits as she played with her pussy for both their sexual gratification. How he moved close to the young model and without a word placed his lips on her knickers and with his hand pulled them to one side so that he could use his tongue to taste her saccharine juice. He wanted to run his tongue over her hard clit and feel the wetness she squirted out upon his face as he slid a finger gently inside her tight begging cunt. As he licked, tasted and smiled she leaned forward and with her hands ran her finger around his belt and stroked his huge hard cock through his trousers. She made it twitch with her light gentle touch. She used her hands to slip open his belt and to undo his buttons until she could pull his cock free from his clothing confines. He had tasted her, had the silky wet feel of her cunt on his lips, she wanted to taste him, his pre cum, to know what his massive cock felt like on her lips and in her mouth. She took him deep inside her mouth, a long slow suck that made his desire greater. She didn’t want to rush; she wanted to savour the feel of his cock, to run her tongue up and down his massive length. Slowly at first, and then becoming faster and harder, sucking with the intensity he had taken so many photographs of her with until he came in her mouth, hard, balls emptying that had become so tight and full with sexual need. As he came in her mouth she came from his fingers skilfully playing with her clit and fingering her pussy roughly. The rougher he was the more she liked it and he knew from her screams just how much she liked it. That she was not such an innocent first time model now.

 

 

The more we acted out this role play the more intensely we were both flooded with sexual desire. We were both overwhelmed with the need to fuck over and over again. And that is how the night of this role play ended, two friends separated ,connected only by a phone line ,getting each other off, until they collapsed breathless into a sleepy calming satisfied sea of sexual bliss.

For Amy, this role play was a good suggestion. Lots of fun to act out and to write about. Thank you Amy and for all my other readers do keep the suggestions coming, this is all too much fun.

 

on chair

 

Do you like the boots?

 

22052011215

Striking a pose !!

 

On Knees

On my knees saying please !!

 

22052011222

Come and get me !!

30 comments:

Amy Henderson said...

Absolutely brilliant, you took my idea and used it. I am so flattered. Thank you Yasmin.

This was a great post, I loved your pictures. They are very sexy. I love your boots.

Cat56 said...

I loved the boots too.. ;)

Pot881 said...

What a great post, I loved it. Who took the pictures for you? Because they are very good.

Darth Lloyd said...

I f-ing loved this post, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall at this photoshoot.

It is just dirty, dirty, dirty fun and I would love to do that with a young model.

Great post Yasmin. Keep them coming or me coming ;p lol

Claire Anderson said...

Thanks Yasmin, As ever I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I had such a great time after too with my boyfriend, we acted out this scenario ourselves and had a really good time,

Haircut 100 said...

This is the best and sexiest blog I have read so far on the web.

You really are a good writer Yasmin. I have sat for two days now and read absolutely everything you have written sometimes I have read a post more than once and it is great.

You have helped me to use my weekend time well. Thanks

FutureDoc said...

I'm looking forward to the next instalment of Yasmin's stories. They are great Yasmin.

Black Beauty said...

I agree with all of the comments above, FutureDoc I am with you in looking forward to the next instalment.

Yasmin what is your next adventure going to be?

Yasmin said...

Hi everyone, glad you all liked the latest post! Really pleased you acted the scenario out with your boyfriend Claire, role play really can spice up proceedings. Taking a break from the everyday and pretending to be someone else is hot especially if you dress up.

@Black Beauty I have no idea what my next post will be about, it will just depend on what phone sex antics I get up to over the next few weeks with RP.

@Pot881 A friend takes the pictures for me, I am also surprised about how well they turn out given they are only taken on a mobile!

Glad a few of you said you liked the boots, £10 in a charity shop. BARGAIN!

Amy Henderson said...

If you need any help with more ideas Yasmin, I can try and help.

Yasmin said...

@Amy Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your comment. The last few weeks has been a whirl of end of year academic chaos! Back now though!

I do have some ideas for the next couple of posts, it just depends on when RP is available. Due to pressures of his work the phone sex we have been having of late is snatched, had when he has a spare half hour. Quick and fun but no where near as entertaining as all night role playing! If you do have any ideas though for role plays you would like to read do let me know. Its always good to have readers input, I think it worked well for the last post.

Amy Henderson said...

Hi Yasmin.

When is the next post coming?

Have you deserted us?

Yasmin said...

Hi Amy, there will be a new post up this week, its written I just need to sort out some pictures. Would I desert you lol!

Amy Henderson said...

I did wonder if you had deserted us, What is the new post going to be about? Can you give us a teaser plot line?

Cat56 said...

I'd love to know what the post is too.

Where have you been Yasmin? You haven't been commenting much.

Yasmin said...

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been commenting much. I will give you a clue as to what the next post is about, it going to be called 'Getting into the habit.'

Claire Anderson said...

Getting into the habit? What will it be about?
Sorry that I haven't commented much either.

Pot881 said...

Where has Yasmin gone, she was here and now she has gone again.

I am looking forward to the next post, I have been missing some Yasmin action

Yasmin said...

Hi Claire, I'll give you a clue, 'Getting into the habit' has a religious theme. This is because my research partner went to a catholic school. He had a fantasy about a nun he very much wanted to act out.

I am abit worried about posting because I really don't want to offend anyone. The blog is about fun not upsetting anyone. I'll have to think and I may well post something different, there has been alot happening phone sex wise of late. Certainly no shortage of material! I'll give you something new to act out with your boyfriend soon I promise!

Thanks for your patience Claire and Pot881!

Claire Anderson said...

I don't do religion Yasmin, Penguins or nuns as you might call them, scare me.

What might the other ideas be?

Pot881 said...

OOOH Me too, Penguins, lol. I haven't heard that for years.

Yasmin said...

Ok, the naughty nun role play is doing nothing for you guys.It must just be me and RP. The outfit is cute though!

How about another role play we acted out involving getting on with a fitness instructor down at the gym? I'll call it 'Lets get physical' if you guys would prefer that. Let me know.

Claire Anderson said...

I'd love to read the fitness instructor. Is he big and muscular? ;) Physical, Physical just wanna get physical. Sorry Yasmin lol

Yasmin said...

The song that is running through my mind is 'call on me', the one with the hot video where the girls are in the gym class.

Ok guys I'll stay in tonight and write this blog out. Don't say Yasmin doesn't give you guys what you want lol!

Claire Anderson said...

Call on me is a great song. I am really looking forward to the story thanks Yasmin.

It feels like a long time since I read your last story. I am staying in too. I am on a diet.... again, another one. Do you diet Yasmin?

Yasmin said...

Ir does feel like a long time since I have posted for me too Claire. I'll get something new written tonight.

As for diets I am forever on and off them. Doing the old faithful low carb diet at the moment, dropping a pound or so a day. That's the thing about not eating carbs, extra weight comes off fast! Its just me, I don't like getting any bigger than a size 8. What diet are you doing?

Claire Anderson said...

Carbs are horrible. I don't eat them if I can. That is my diet, plus no sugar, no caffeine, Nothing that is nice. lol

Pot881 said...

It would seem that Yasmin has done a houdini again. lol

Darth Lloyd said...

Oh Yasmin, Oh Yasmin, wherefore art thou Yasmin? Lol

Claire Anderson said...

Haha I like that Darth, Where is Yasmin?

 
Velvet Touch. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino