Thursday 16 September 2010

I didn't mean to be away for so long

It is true, I didn't mean to be away for so long. However, life has a habit of throwing curve balls at you when you least expect it to so please forgive me. Take me at my word, I had things to attend to and for whatever it is worth the world is a better place for the hand I have had in certain recent events. However, I am glad it is over so I can get back to the serious business of laughing my arse off.


You would think writing a sex blog would be a fairly harmless pastime, that some girl having nothing more than a giggle in her bedroom couldn't possibly create too much fuss. Oh readers you would be wrong. Whilst I cannot say too much for fear of incriminating those who are less than innocent, sufficed to say all was well that ended well. It all did have a happy ending, good did triumph over evil. 


And it wasn't even a movie.


I would love to share the story, I would but now is the wrong time. Maybe in a future post because believe me I would love to give due credit to those who jumped on board with my ideas. To salute those who, for no good reason other than a desire to see justice be done, acted on blind faith ,at some risk to themselves and their careers to make sure that the battle could and was won. They know who they are.


Anyway there is stuff I can share with you. These include the celebratory phone sex sessions that my research partner and I have shared. There is nothing like moving up a few ranks to make a military man horny which is, of course, exactly how I like my research partner... ready, willing, able, action ready and rifle to hand. In fact there have been several sessions of note for precisely this reason since my last post. I am trying to think which one I should tell you about first. I think I will tell you about the sessions in order.


The session that took place to celebrate my research partners new pips reunited him and I with girls he had previously been training. I would like to tell you it was complete sexual high jinx, as explosive as the previous dominatrix scenario but in all honesty that would be a lie. It was a more sedate affair as sex often is when all parties are mentally drained and are grateful they are still in one piece. With this in mind the session we embarked on was more about restoring mental and physical well being as opposed to cuming countless times. The girls were very kind and under my instruction massaged my research partner's body from head to toe. They used their collective fingertips to ease his tense stiff shoulders working their healing hands down his body across his tight burning thighs until the pain vanished. 


Now of course that is not all we did. You know me better than that by now. My research partner was not the only person who had aches and pains, we three girls had aches all of our own, aches deep between our legs that only suggestive words and the use of fingers and toys would take away. We were not cruel, my research partner was welcome to listen and watch as the girls and I talked and played. Indeed he was all ears and aching cock as the suggestive words became more suggestive still, as the sounds of pleasure got louder when the toys were pressed against the collective clits harder and deeper, rubbed back and forth until all our pussies were begging for something to be plunged deep inside. 

 

And yeah we fucked ourselves silly with our toys, in fact at one point I think the girls were fucking each other with their respective toys. But we are not heartless girls. We did remember there was an officer present and that it would only be right and proper to acknowledge that. And by acknowledge I mean one girl lick his balls while the other girl used her girly soft tongue to lightly lick the head of his cock until his balls were so full and throbbing that only taking it deep into her month and sucking it hard up and down would satisfy his ever growing desires. In fact he must have needed the satisfaction she was providing because if memory serves correctly I believe he shot his hot sticky load into her warm tight mouth. Which by that point wasn't the only warm tight place that he wanted to stick his eager cock, one girl rode him hard on top and the other girl he later fucked senseless from behind doggie style. 


I like the way the army celebrate victories. 


There have been other sessions since this one but as it is late I will tell you about them next time . However, just to give you an idea of what is to, excuse the pun, come there was one quite horny scenario that took place in the country. It will make you want your car to break down more often.


One final thing, I have not shared my thoughts with those in charge about what I make of the battle that unfolded as a consequence of my blog. In fairness they haven't asked for my thoughts.  But fuck it, I am going to have my say as I have been told they follow what I write. So for whatever it is worth (now the job is done that  probably means not very much) I have included two links that encapsulate what I would like to say.




0 comments:

 
Velvet Touch. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino