Saturday 4 September 2010

A 21st Century Vera Lynn

A 21st century Vera Lynn you ask? Well what transpired not but two nights ago brought new meaning to the phrase "entertaining the troops".


I am sure those people that follow my blog have worked out that I am a girl that does not shock easily, so when my research partner suggested that it would be a big get off for him if we did a scenario which involved me acting as a dominatrix to his tied up and tormented slave I was not shocked and nor was I surprised. I had long suspected that this might be his bag despite previous denials to the contrary. In fact, I was sure of it because in his job within the army he is in charge of a lot of people, responsible for their welfare. Why the fuck wouldn't he want to kick back every once in a while and let someone else do the thinking for him? Why the fuck not let a girl take charge? And if she happens to look cracking in a pair of knee high boots, knickers and fuck all else so much the better. Game on.


And the game was on. The scenario was planned but delayed countless times due to conflicting schedules and unfortunate acts of God that got in the way. However, the delays turned out to be a blessing in disguise. This is because in the midst of all these false starts new people came to join the party. I have referred to these girls in a previous post, the one that has the DILLIGAF video attached to it. These girls, in the windy wilds of wherever, are, in actual fact being trained as I write this by my research partner. He has been sharing this blog with these girls as a way of passing the time when their training is finished for that day. They asked if they could get in touch and so I proceeded to exchange emails with them, in which I said I was very pleased they liked the blog and good luck with their training type thing. However, what the girls really wanted to do it transpired was to join the party, Do I entertain girls? Well, I'll give it a go I thought and guess what my research partner and I agreed, the more the merrier.


Now I am fairly certain that I bit off more than I could chew, playing domintrax for the first time with not just one person but two girls and one guy. However, this in no way detracting from the fun that was had nor the multiple orgasms shared. I think my research partner died and went to heaven that night as the girls did completely as instructed, stripping him naked and tying him up, teasing and tormenting him by touching him softly and allowing him to watch while they pleased themselves and each other. His poor cock stood hard and firm as they fucked each other with toys. He had the sound of their pleasure ringing loud in his ears and the sight of naked wet pussy in front of him, too far away to touch but near enough for him to smell. Only when he had been very good and taken his mistresses punishments like a man, then and only then after being spanked was he allowed any relief for his aching eager cock and swollen balls. Only a little relief mind, as one girl licked his hungry cock up and down while the other took his balls into her mouth, slowly sucking them one at a time. 


However, ladies first. As his mistress and her two willing bitches decided we were not ready to let him cum just yet. The more he suffered the more he would like it when we released him from his torment and let him shoot his hot sticky load. No the girls, me included, were all going to cum first and let him listen to what we would all do to each other, how we would lick each other's pussies up and down and use our long girlie finger tips to press and rub our clits until they throbbed and we were dripping wet with sweet juice. He listened as we told how our pussy's ached for the feel of fingers being placed deep inside,  How we would do it slowly at first until we begged to be finger fucked harder.


And listen he did, as we played and talked our way to orgasm, each girl with a toy fucking herself hard. He listened, all he could do was listen, until we decided it was his turn. And when his turn came attention was lavished on him and his whole body. As his chest was kissed and nipples lightly nibbled by one girl, her hot breath felt upon his neck and the smell of her pussy on her finger tips, the other girls took his cock deep, deep in her mouth. She sucked long and hard on his grateful cock whilst her fingers found their way to his g spot which she stimulated gently with her fingers moving in slow certain circles. When he came, his body shook with relief and he floated for a while on his waves of pleasure.


We all had a smoke.


However the party was far from over. Each girl took a turn fucking him, riding him hard on top while the other girl and I continued to discuss what we would do to each other. He could hear every word as he was taken to orgasm once more and still more after that.


Now the best thing about this party was that every one had a good time. Indeed, I thank the girls for their kind emails that told of how much fun they had and how they would like to repeat the experience. Mistress Yasmin is pleased, please come again, and again, and again.


I am adding a link to this post because I recently started listening to the new Eminen album. There was a track on it which I think is the perfect sound track to that night. Also there is a particular line that sums up how I feel about my research partner,yes it really has been time to "to put the damn clamps down and show that hussy who is the man."



1 comments:

Alec Gransbury said...

What a hot blog. That guy must have been doing cartwheels around the room.

 
Velvet Touch. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino