Wednesday 22 September 2010

This is how we do it in these here parts.

As promised I am back to tell more tales of the celebratory phone sex sessions that my research partner and I engaged in once he received his promotions. As I alluded to in my last post there was one session that really stood out, if Carling made phone sex calls... A shining bright star of a session that was a winner on two crucial fronts, firstly it was funny as fuck and secondly it was as horny as all hell.


The scenario involved my research partner pretending to be a stranger with car trouble, caught in the rain for hours as he scoured the English Country side, desperately wandering around seeking help. I played the role of a helpful young farmers daughter who, when she found the distressed stranger on her father's land, quickly brought him inside. She got him out of his wet clothes, gave him a warm cup of coffee and asked him if there was anything he would like to eat... you're getting the idea.


Now I was already pretty damn turned on before this session began because for all the scenarios I do dress up at home. It helps me get into character!!! For the dominatrix scenario I really was doing it in knee high boots, gorgeous black see through knickers and fuck all else. For this country role play I also dressed for the occasion, as the pictures show I was wearing a tiny denim skirt, a checked shirt and had my hair tied into cute girly bunches. Which brings me to why I was turned on before we even began, as I slipped that little skirt on I realised it was a bit too big. Game on, that skirt is a size 8. So yes, as silly as it sounds that made me hot and wet, horny and happy before I even spoke to my research partner.


However, I have digressed. Getting back to the scenario, my research partner sat in the young farmers daughter kitchen, stripped to his underwear (Well she didn't want him to catch his death, that's not particularly hospitable now is it?) Cup of coffee in hand, she informed the grateful stranger that her father was away at market but he had always told her to make guests welcome in his absence, was there anything she could so to make him more comfortable she asked. Well, the stranger said, his feet were really sore after all the walking he had done, would she rub them? In fact his whole legs ached, from his tight thighs to his throbbing calves, would she rub them firmly up and down, up and down, up and down. The farmers daughter eagerly obliged, glad she could help the stranger sat in her father's kitchen.


As she rubbed away, loosening his tight burning muscles they chatted idly about country life. The stranger was keen to know how she amused herself in such a remote and isolated location, there really wasn't a soul to be found for miles. The farmer's daughter told him of all the fun she had sitting on her father's tractor as she made her way round the fields, how it shook and vibrated, rocking her tight wet pussy all the way to orgasm. She said she would show the stranger the tractor but with the weather being so bad it might be better to stay indoors, not necessarily dry but certainly warm and in a certain place between her legs burning hot. What she could show him, however, was another piece of machinery, her shiny gold vibrator that she used to please her pussy on days such as today when everyone should be inside. The stranger remarked that he could think of at least one place he would like to be inside, hard as he was as he had glimpsed at the perfectly white cotton knickers the farmers daughter was wearing, barely concealed by such a short and revealing  piece of clothing. However, just for now, he and his aching hard cock would be happy to listen and watch as the farmer's daughter showed him exactly how she amused herself on days when the weather was bad.


And show him she did, she made herself comfortable on the kitchen floor, inches from where the stranger was sat. She ran her toy all over her white knickers, enjoying the feeling of them becoming damp. When she had teased her pussy and the stranger sufficiently she pulled her knickers to one side, she ran her finger tips all over her pussy, enjoying the feeling of the wet juice on her fingers, using them to pull her clit hood back and with her other hand she pressed her toy directly onto her clit. Her deep moan and the look of lust in the stranger eyes confirmed that he did like how they did things in these here parts. 


The harder she pressed her toy onto her clit the quicker her pants  became wet and the louder she moaned. Her pussy, soaked with sweet juice, begged to be filled. She plunged her toy deep inside and let out a sigh, a mixture of relief and pleasure. The stranger moved from his chair, joined her and placed his cock by her mouth. She took his cock deep into her warm wet mouth and with the same rhythm that she fucked herself with sucked him slowly, using her tongue to tease the head of his cock, light flicks of her tongue that made his cock still harder and left the taste of pre-cum in her mouth.  As the speed the hand she was fucking herself with increased so too did the voracity in which she sucked on that cock, her spare hand caressing his balls and stroking the sweet spot of skin underneath. As she fucked herself harder and harder with her toy, the waves of pleasure eminating from her stomach letting her know her orgasm was close she paused for a second, using her finger she plunged it inside her pussy and offered it to her guest to suck. She wanted her taste to be on his lips as he came hard in her mouth, the sound of her screams in his ears as he shot his hot sticky load right to the back of her throat. And yes, they both came. Loudly. The country way of doing things advocated by both.


I hope you like the pictures I have included. I thought they might help those reading my blog to visualise the scenario I have described for you. To those who follow in far off lands, welcome back to those who are home and welcome home soon to those who are on their way back. Well done on making it through your tours!


Oh and for Peter, hope you like the link I have included just for you. I remembered you said that you liked Blur. I have no idea why you doubt my sincerity, of course my research partner and I are grateful for everything you tried to do. Dead grateful. ;)


My pictures..






For Peter...


0 comments:

 
Velvet Touch. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino