Thursday 5 August 2010

The last two days

Eventful couple of days... where to begin?

To start with my sleep pattern has completely gone to hell in a hand basket. This is because I have been practising intimate chat, different scenarios and requests with a helpful friend who works away. However the job they do means they keep very odd hours so as a consequence so have I. Still practice makes perfect.

All this sex chat at bizarre hours of the day and night has left me very tired for my summer job were I work as a clerical assistant until uni starts back again. It is, believe me, as interesting as it sounds but the people who I work with are friendly and nice so its not all bad. Yesterday the boss offered me a job when I graduate. Stood in front of him, all tight pencil skirt and glasses, I did wonder, with something of a wry smile, what he would think if he knew what my future career plans actually were.

Other good news from yesterday was that my exam results were posted up. The exam result I was dreading was from a psychology course however I surprised myself and got 80%. Given my result after work I decided that a deserved a treat. I went sex toy shopping on line. I got a cute blue vibrator and I am looking forward to playing when that present to self arrives in the post.

0 comments:

 
Velvet Touch. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino