Wednesday 18 August 2010

Stick your head out of the trench and you are going to get shot


I knew that when I started this blog it would not be everybody's cup of tea. It was never going to be to everyones taste a girl talking explicitly about her sexual antics and talking dirty down a phone. I knew that I may take some abuse, I wasn't expecting it so soon.


I was, for a little while, a bit shell shocked that a person who has never met me and will never meet me could harbour so much hatred towards a girl (i.e me), who lets face it, he had only exchanged a few emails with. Now I am up for a bit of banter with most men, I am from Liverpool, girls where I come from are not known for being slow with their tongue (interpret that how you like!) and we can give as good as we get. However I draw the line at being subjected to what can only be described as misogyny. Rants along the lines of all women are bitches. Lines of questioning that leave you with the impression that this person  just might install hidden cameras in a girlfriends place in case she ever got ideas of getting out of line. Better to know eh? Just a bit of peace of mind?


Honestly if anyone doesn't like what I write, don't read it, please don't read it, I never asked you to. If you find a girl who likes to talk about sex impolite, find a girl who doesn't like to talk about it. If you are really lucky with this girl who doesn't like to talk about sex she won't want the light on either. I like sex, I love talking about it, so there.


Just quickly I would like to share something that has had me laughing my arse off. My Brother has recently found God and is attending to church in the hope of finding a nice wholesome Christian girl. As my Dad said to him, no son, your right, its nice to hold hands, its enough. As I said to my Brother while I wish he had told me he was gay or had always felt like he was really a woman, you know, something I could understand, in time I would come to accept his faith.

0 comments:

 
Velvet Touch. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino