Saturday 14 August 2010

Things didnt go to plan...

What's a girl to do... I was all set to get in some further phone sex practice last night when events conspired to make it impossible.My cat was sick and needed looking after so that had to take priority over brushing up on my techniques.

I swear my cat is going to give me a heart attack, he practically lives at the vets at the moment, the precise nature of his health problems, a mystery as of yet, to all concerned. Some days he is full of beans, his usual PTSD self, hissing and growling and generally looking in need of an AK47.Yet on other days he can barely breathe and does not have the energy to raise his objections to the world in the ways I have grown used to and fond of.

For anyone out there, please feel free to say a prayer for my pussy ;)



0 comments:

 
Velvet Touch. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino