Tuesday 3 August 2010

A little about me

My name is Yasmin, Im 21, 5ft 7 with long dark hair and green eyes. Iam a curvy size 8 with 32C breasts and long shapely legs. I look fit and athletic because I work out a couple of times a week. I enjoy kickboxing and also running. It gives me lots of energy and stamina and helps to keep my body slim and toned.

I am a student, looking forward to starting the final year of degree. I have been worried about graduating next year given the current economic circumstances. However crisis is just another word for opportunity and I hope that the new career path Im embarking on is just that, an opportunity to turn a hobby into a career. I intend to provide intimate chat as a telephone service sometime in the very near future.

The reason I have set up this blog is so that I can share this journey with others and give you a glimpse at the life of a good girl being very very naughty. In all the right ways of course ;-) .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog... really love it. I couldnt put down my thoughts into words in quite the same way as you, I dont think I could do quite the same justice to the subject matter.

 
Velvet Touch. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino