Wednesday 11 August 2010

This is all starting to get competitive...

Let me explain why things are starting to get competitive. As I have mentioned I have been getting in as much phone sex practice as possible in readiness for when my new venture is up and running. However a strange twist in the sessions has occurred. They are becoming marathons of what can only be described as unadulterated filth, games of verbal sexual chicken to see how far each party will go and who has the best imagination. I think I am winning but I am expecting a rematch in the very near future.

As for when the venture will be fully up and running, hopefully very soon. For anyone following I am going to be posting more information about who I am and what services I will be offering on my website which you can find here.



0 comments:

 
Velvet Touch. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino